I am inviting you to join my second FREE virtual class on WizIQ:
“Using Video to Teach EFL and Culture”
On 7/12/2014, at 3.00 PM, Egypt Standard Time (GMT + 2)
This Class shows teachers how to exploit videos in the classroom to teach EFL and raise cultural awareness as well.
I’m going to tackle the following points:
- EFL vs. ESL.
- Traditional EFL teaching vs Teaching EFL in a cultural context.
- What is culture and how it is related to language teaching.
- What is video and benefits of using it in teaching EFL & culture.
- Approaches of using video in teaching EFL.
- How to use video in EFL classes – Ways & Stages.
Only 10 attendees will be allowed to join the class on a first-come-first-served basis.
You would need a ‘headset’ to listen and a microphone for audio interaction.
The link to the class is:
Your attendance gives me pleasure.